Monday, January 3, 2011

"Seriously, Why Are You Eating?"

Increase your website traffic with AutomaticSiteMap.com
I really want to know, why are you eating? Are you eating because you are hungry? Then eat because you are hungry! Are you eating because you are sad, blue, depressed, and or stressed? Then realize that this is not the fix for your problems!
Let this be your "Aha" moment! Here is the $50,000 question? Are you eating for the wrong reasons? I dare you! I triple double dare you to think about why you are eating your next morsel of food before you put that morsel in your mouth! You will be amazed! If you are not hungry...Step away from the food!!! :)
I admonish you to eat only when you are hungry and I guarantee you will see less of you!
All Comments Are Welcomed!
See The Thinutopian Website @ http://www.Thinutopia.com
See You in Thinutopia!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment