Monday, June 14, 2010

"There Is Power In the Name!"

Increase your website traffic with AutomaticSiteMap.com
     Many years ago my husband, my sons, and I were playing ball in a park and we lost our car keys!  My oldest sons looked at me with his beautiful brown eyes and he said, "Mommy my fourth grade teacher said when you are helpless, and there is no way out, you should pray and a call on the name of Jesus Christ, the most powerful name in the universe!  We all started to pray and we called on the name of Jesus!  You know the rest of the story, we found our keys!  In that great big 2-3 acre field we found our keys!!! Can you say "miracle!"  I can say there is power in the name of Jesus Christ, our Lord and Savior!!!
    Now what does this have to do with  your journey to Thinutopia?  When you are feeling helpless and you feel you can't go on pray to God and call on Jesus Christ to help you!!! I do and I receive my answers!   Call on the most powerful name in the universe and watch Him show up and show out!!!
Be Truly Blessed!
"All Comments Are Welcomed!!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment