Tuesday, June 1, 2010

No Pain! No Gains!

Increase your website traffic with AutomaticSiteMap.com
Remember followers that you must incorporate exercise into your weight loss program.  Yes, exercise is an essential ingredient in any effective recipe for weight loss.  Recently, I reinccorporated exercise into my weight loss program.  Guess what?  I relearned what the quote, "No pain, no gains," meant.  I said to my oldest son after my workout, "My muscles do not hurt at all!"  The next morning I was eating those words! However I felt better and the more exercises I completed the better I felt!  My energy level increased after I exercised and I slept better at night. "No pain, No gain!"
   So I admonish you to incorporate exercise into your weight loss program after you consult with your doctor!  No diet program is complete without an exercise program!  Consult your physician and incoporate your exercises today!
Want to know the exercises that I incorporated?  Just comment and I will answer! :)
All Comments Are Welcomed!!!

1 comment:

  1. Yes, I'd like to know the exercises you do. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete