Monday, March 8, 2010

There is Power in Prayers!

Increase your website traffic with AutomaticSiteMap.com
     There truly is power in prayers!  When my children were small we wanted to ride bicycles but one of the chains had fallen off.  So I said to my small children, "Let's pray!"  My six year old son asked, "Mommy, isn't God too busy to fix our bicycle chain?"  I looked into his innocent brown eyes and said, "Baby, if it is important to us, it is important to him!"  We prayed and 10 minutes later the bike was repaired! 
    Here's my poignant point!  If weight loss is important to you, it is important to God!  Pray and then allow God to show up in your life and show out!  We cannot lose the weight we need to lose without God's help!  Remember lots of prayers...Lots of power!  There truly is power in prayers!!!
All Comments Are Welcomed!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment