Monday, March 29, 2010

"Do You Believe in Miracles?"

Increase your website traffic with AutomaticSiteMap.com
     Do you believe in miracles!  I can say one hundred percent that I do believe in miracles and I believe that He has given many miracles to all of us!  Miracles are generously given each and every day and if you  take the time to recognize  your miracles, you will find them everywhere.
     Today I was walking across my son's campus and I needed to see a friend.  As I was walking near the end of campus, I saw my friend directly in front of me on my path.  God is truly awesome and we need to praise him for His love, mercy, joy, and peace.
     God is in the miracle-making business and He can supply all of your weight  loss needs.  Talk to God about  your needs and He will answer.
Do you believe in miracles?
All Questions and Comments Are Welcomed!!!

      

No comments:

Post a Comment