Wednesday, March 9, 2011

"Get There!"

Increase your website traffic with AutomaticSiteMap.com
I admonish you to get up and exercise! Walk, run, skate, swim, move that body! Get there...to a destination where you don't mind working out everyday for at least 30 minutes. Yes, I still believe that weight loss is primarily a mental game...but there still is a physical component to weight loss that cannot be ignored! Work with me people! Get up off of your derriere and move your body. In order to burn calories...you have got to burn energy!
My newest friend is my will to walk 3 miles everyday. I really wish I had a friend who wasn't such a stickler, but she gets me where I need to go, literally! I truly "get there" with my my new friend and I really feel this wonderful sense of accomplishment when I am done! I am not suggesting that you should walk 3 miles, but I am suggesting that you talk to your doctor and work out a feasible way to burn off those unwanted calories! Trust me you will be glad that you did!!! Get there today!
Be Truly Blessed In Your Endeavors!!!
All Comments Are Welcomed!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment