Wednesday, March 30, 2011

"Love The One You're With!"

Increase your website traffic with AutomaticSiteMap.com
I admonish you to love the one you're with! Tag, you're it!!! You are truly the only "you" that "you" have! You have to love yourself with your heart, body, mind and soul to win this proverbial weight loss battle. Work with me people! I know you want to live in Thinutopia...a place where everyone feels good about themselves and their weight! But you have to love the one you're with to get to Thinutopia!
Be kind to yourself and show compassion when you fall off the wagon! Trust me I have been there and I have done that!!! Therefore do not get angry with yourself and realize that world is not going to stop because you fell off the wagon! Time keep moving...so pick yourself up, dust yourself off, and give yourself a big hug and a kiss...then move on and fight that weight loss battle like you have never fought before!!! Fight for the person that you love...take no prisoners!
Love The One You're With Because You Are All That You Have...Other Than Our Father In Heaven!
Be Truly Blessed!
All Comments Are Welcomed!

No comments:

Post a Comment