Sunday, September 27, 2009

"How Badly Do You Want to Lose the Excess Weight?"

     How badly do you want to lose that excess weight?  Are you sick and tired of being sick and tired?
I can remember walking by a store window in a mall and I wondered why my body appeared to be larger than life!  I thought to myself, "That can't possibly be me!"  "I am not that overweight!"  But I knew the answer and everyone around me knew the answer!  I was unhappy about my weight and I am now determined to continue to do something about my weight!  Even though I have lost 37 pounds, I still need to lose more weight to reach my healthy weight goal.
   How did I lose 37 pounds in 4 months?  I prayed a lot!  I also asked God  for guidance, wisdom, strength, self-control, grace and mercy.  God showed up and showed out and gave me so much more!  I started with a healthy weight loss plan, I changed my diet by incorporating more fruits and vegetables, and I eat less (portions), I drink more water, and exercise at least 30 minutes per day.  I also work on my attitude.  I find that I lose weight faster if I am in a good mood.  I admonish you to talk to your physician before you take on a new weight loss program!
    Losing weight has improved the quality of my life and I want to improve the quality of my followers lives!  Let's talk about weight loss!  All comments and questions are welcomed and please follow me! I love followers and I know you will not be disappointed with my blog!
   How badly do you want to lose the excess weight ?  Write to me and we can talk about helping you to experience the pure joy of successful healthy weight loss!
  
      

No comments:

Post a Comment