Monday, April 25, 2011

"Don't Let Anyone Steal Your Joy!"

Increase your website traffic with AutomaticSiteMap.com

Your Joy Is...Your Joy! It is only meant for "YOU!" God wants you to be happy! He wants us to experience Joy...Pure Joy! He wants you to savor the gift of life! God is a mighty good God! I am as certain as the day is long that God does not want you to squander your precious gift worrying about people who try to steal your joy! Life is too short to spend your valuable time worrying about people who hurt you! You have bigger and better things to do like losing those pesky pounds and improving our health!
Therefore I admonish you..."Don't Let Anyone Steal Your Joy!" You deserve all the joy that you can get!!!!

Please Comment... I can't answer your questions unless you comment!
Follow Me On Twitter @MsThinutopia!
Check out my website and buy my e -book @www.Thinutopia.com
See My Twin Blog @www.Thinutopia.blog.com

No comments:

Post a Comment